Edinburgh 'Spring' Cushion
“Remember when your niece and nephew came to stay for a sleepover? While your nephew sat outside watching the clouds race by, your niece sat with you in the spare room and watched as you prepared her bed. She lay on her back and tossed your 'Edinburgh' cushion high in the air and caught it as it came down again. She ran the cool fabric over her cheeks, ran her finger around the button and stopped to inspect the flower before throwing it back up into the air again. 'Auntie? How many nights until Santa arrives?'. You smiled and remembered the warm nights you spent asking the same question at your Aunties house so many years ago. Glad to be part of a new generation you tweak her plaits and reply 'not long now my dear, not long'.
Love, nostalgia, family. The Edinburgh is a relaxed vintage inspired cushion lovingly handmade for your family to treasure for generations. Available in 'Spring' (light blue) or 'Autumn' (rustic orange). Made from sustainable linen the cushion features organic cotton buttons and an eco-friendly insert and is inspired by my own family memories.
- Create a healthy sleeping environment with 100% linen, super cool and super environmentally friendly. Linen provides a dreamy lived in softness that will continue to get softer.
- Finished with 100% organic cotton buttons.
- Handmade by me and my lovely mum Jenny, here in my Homestead in Namadgi National Park, ACT.
- Sized at 60cm x 40cm and designed with a relaxed lazy feel.
- Care instructions: Spot clean as required.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS OVER $150 // international shipping available ($15/$30 based on weight)
Follow us on instagram @ohmabeldreams[powr-social-feed id=3720e28f_1470437001]