Kilchurn 'Winter' Throw
“Remember the warm summer nights in the lead up to Christmas. The house was full and warm and you all sat outside on the verandah and made up stories about the stars. As the breeze blew past you you felt goosebumps despite the warmth. You grabbed your Kilchurn linen throw and laid it down over your childrens legs to give them comfort and light protection. They smiled and lay their heads down in your lap. All was well for another night.”
Oh Kilchurn! Available in Summer (mustard) or Winter (teal) this stunning 100% linen throw with organic cotton lace provides a finishing touch of colour to any room. Vintage yet fresh Kilchurn will be admired and lovingly stroked for years to come.
- Create a healthy sleeping environment with 100% linen, super cool and super environmentally friendly. Linen provides a dreamy lived in softness that will continue to get softer.
- Finished with 100% organic cotton lace.
- Handmade by me and my lovely mum Jenny, here in my Homestead in Namadgi National Park, ACT.
- Generously sized at 130cm x 200cm to be draped over your bed or use as a table cloth or picnic throw or a blanket fort. The possibilities are endless.
- Care instructions: Hand wash or machine wash separately on a delicate cycle. Line dry or low dry cycle.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS OVER $150 // international shipping available ($15/$30 based on weight)
Follow us on instagram @ohmabeldreams[powr-social-feed id=3720e28f_1470437001]