Mabel's Wish 'Summer' Cushion
“Remember as a child camping out in the yard on warm summer nights? Remember pulling cushions and blankets out from the house and setting them up like a bed for fairies in the woods. Looking up at the night sky you would gaze longingly at the twinkling stars, amazed at the world that is out of your reach. You find your favourite star, one that shines more brightly than all the others and you image that it is shining for you. You make a wish, a childhood wish. As you start to close your eyes you spy your Mum's favourite cushion which you had to steal out of the house. "It's like the night stars are shining on the cushion, I wonder if that's why Mum call's it her Mabel's wish?'
Oh Mabel! You finally got your wish and have a cushion all of your own. Mabel's Wish is available in either 'Winter' (teal) or 'Summer' (mustard) and features the sweetest of patterns consisting of our familiar pinwheels and pin-dot stars. Made from sustainable linen the cushion features a relaxed feel and border and an eco-friendly insert and is inspired by my own family memories.
- Create a healthy sleeping environment with 100% linen, super cool and super environmentally friendly. Linen provides a dreamy lived in softness that will continue to get softer.
- Insert made from 100% recycled materials.
- Handmade by me and my lovely mum Jenny, here in my Homestead in Namadgi National Park, ACT.
- Sized at 50cm x 50cm and designed with a relaxed lazy feel.
- Care instructions: Spot clean as required or cover can be removed and washed on cold cycle and line dried.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS OVER $150 // international shipping available ($15/$30 based on weight)
** Mabel and I will be celebrating my Nanna's 90th Birthday this weekend in Tenterfield! The very house which is the inspiration for the creation of Oh Mabel. Be sure to check us out on Facebook or Instagram for updates over the weekend. All orders will be shipped as soon as we return on 3rd May, just in time for Mother's Day!**
Follow us on instagram @ohmabeldreams[powr-social-feed id=3720e28f_1470437001]